Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Friday, October 5, 2012

RECIPE: Susans Vanilla Custard

Susan's Vanilla Custard

4 eggs, beaten
1 cup skim milk
1 can skim evaporated milk
1/2 cup Splenda Granular
2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
nutmeg

Whisk together very well.
Pour through a sieve into 6 - 4oz custard cups.
Place in a water bath.
(9 x 13 pan with one inch hot water in it)
Sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.
Bake at 325 for only about 25 - 26 minutes.
Chill or serve warm. 

shared from SusanMaria

No comments: