Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Plataeu Blues

one persons words of wisdom:
 
No such thing as a plateau... if you are doing things right, and making good choices, just plug along. What else can you do?

This is our new lifestyle... and if you were at goal, you'd have to do the same thing... keep on making the same good choices.

Just because we get to our healthy zone, doesnt mean we can now get off the train. So dont pay attention to where you are and how long it is taking.

Keep on doing the right thing and LIVE. There is no end to this race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another persons words of wisdom:

When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world. (Unknown)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: