Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Friday, October 5, 2012

RECIPE: Cold Latte

Cold Latte

1 pot of cold coffee - regular strength
(use decaf so that U can sip on this all day!)
5 ounces Fat Free Half & Half
1/4 c. skim milk
5 ounces of SF flavored syrup
 - your choice - my personal fave is Hazelnut

Mix this up in a large pitcher and keep it in the fridge.
It only has about 150 calories for THE WHOLE PITCHER!!! 

shared from Linda F. February 2006

No comments: