Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

HOW MANY NUTS OR SEEDS IS A SERVING?

ALMONDS  =  20 - 24
BRAZIL NUTS  =  6 - 8
CASHEWS  =  16 - 18
FLAXSEEDS  =  2 tablespoons
MACADAMIAS  =  10 - 12
PEANUTS  =  28
PECANS  =  18 - 20
PINE NUTS  =  150 - 157
PISTACHIOS  =  45 - 47
PUMPKIN SEEDS  =  85 seeds or 1/2 cup
SESAME SEEDS  =  1/4 cup
WALNUTS  =  8 - 11 halves

sources:  www.nuthealth.org and www.calorieking.com


No comments: