Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Friday, October 5, 2012

RECIPE: Chick Pea Bruschetta

Chick Pea Bruschetta
For those who like chick peas this is great

15 ounce can of chickpeas roughly chopped
1/2 cup flat leaf parsley chopped
1 garlic clove finely minced
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper

Mix all together and serve Yum!
can be served on crackers or alone 

shared by "OCEANMIST" (screen name)

No comments: