Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Monday, October 29, 2012

RECIPE: Cheddar Cheese Chip Crisps

Cheddar Cheese Chip Crisps
1/4 Cup of Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
No Stick Cooking Spray
 I have also used shredded Parmesan (not the powdered kind) and those are yummy too!!
Pre-heat a non stick skillet over medium heat (about 3-5 minutes).  Spray it with your cooking spray.
Place 4 one-tablespoon piles of your cheese around the pan.  The cheese will start to spread out.
Let it brown up real nice on one side and very carefully take a spatula and flip them over.
Make sure they are firm and crisp but watch so they don't burn.  Lay them flat on a plate to harden.
Makes 4 crisps. 
Number of Servings: 1
Nutritional Info
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 90.0
Total Fat: 6.0 g
Cholesterol: 20.0 mg
Sodium: 240.0 mg
Total Carbs: 0.0 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
Protein: 7.0 g

No comments: