Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Myths of ComplexCarbs

4 Myths About

Complex Carbohydrates

and the

Low Carb Truth

HERE

Nutritionists and health reporters often say that we need so-called complex carbohydrates in our diets, that these are the “good carbs”, and are important to our health. (Sugars are “simple carbohydrates” and therefore often referred to as “bad carbs”.) Unfortunately, many of the claims made in the media contain many distortions and conflicting information about complex carbohydrates and the foods which contain them. This means that I get a lot of questions about what they are and how much to eat.

 CONTINUE READING by clicking the HERE above to get to the full article


No comments: