Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Friday, July 19, 2013

NOT ALL PROCESSED FOOD IS BAD

FOODIES: I'd like to take a moment to clear up a very big misconception about food. Processed food does not automatically mean unhealthy. The milk you buy in the grocery store, if it is homogenized, is processed. By nature, Greek yogurt is processed. All processed means is that it is not in its original form. So while we like to think that all processed food is evil, not all processed food is evil!
Author:  NIKKI MASSIE author at Bariatric Foodie

No comments: