Mission Statement

The mission to this blog is to share recipes, encouragement, information, tips and tricks, links, and more that I have found or has been sent to me since my RNY in 2010 to help me and hopefully YOU! I am NOT paid by any company or person so this is totally objective in my own personal opinion and use. I am not a medical professional either, so please always seek medical help if you have concerns or problems.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

ATKINS frozen meals!

I am so excited that ATKINS has come out with some NEW MENU ITEMS!  The frozen entrees they offer are delicious and I look forward to eating them!

They are not available in all places so check your local grocery store.  If they don't have them, ask to speak to a manager and request them!  Most times, if the store knows customers want them, they WILL get them!

No comments: